- Full-time licensed Realtor since 1991.
- Over 500 satisfied customers.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR)
- Member, Northeast Florida Association of Realtors Forms Committee (2015)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Internet Marketing Specialist (e-PRO)
- Certified Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Five Star Professional 2014 – 2017 (Top 7% of Jacksonville Area Agents)
When you first meet Lori, you are put at ease by her warm, sincere smile and exuberant personality. She is unpretentious, down-to-earth, a good listener and possesses that unique quality that makes you feel instantly comfortable. You will appreciate her pinpoint market awareness, professional skills, unparalleled commitment, energetic enthusiasm and calming knowledge.
Since 1991, Lori has been committed to providing a level of service that has earned her the reputation of being a top real estate professional. Lori has brought tremendous success to her clients by utilizing her extensive knowledge of the real estate market, successful negotiation skills, effective marketing, high ethical standards and her diligent work ethic.
Putting 110% into everything she does is the only way Lori knows how to conduct business; no matter how modest or upscale your real estate goals. Her innovative style, along with her honest, straightforward manner has helped her to remain among the top agents in Jacksonville.
She has the right attitude, is dedicated to superior service, is enthusiastic, trustworthy, organized, and takes pride in her work. Her people-oriented approach and matchless service have resulted in lasting friendships, repeat customers and personal referrals. Lori goes the extra mile for her clients. In short, she is a pleasure to work with.
As the oldest child of three, Lori learned from an early age how to accept responsibility and help others. At the age of 11, Lori received her first job at her uncle’s hardware store and worked there until the age of 18. This began what was to become her love of working with and helping people.
She currently resides in St. Johns, Florida with her husband. In her spare time, Lori is a voracious reader, enjoys baking and her early morning daily walks with her husband of 25 years. She is a nature lover who has a special place in her heart for all creatures but especially dogs, eagles, hawks and osprey, turtles, birds and Florida’s little lizards.